The internet is the most powerful tool that human beings have to generate sales, views, and interaction with potential customers. But they are not as easy as marketing 3.0 professionals say, because they do not reveal the real tips for the Instagram business account.
Here we will give you the best tips for your upholstery business to get followers, interact with the public, generate sales, and position yourself as the best e-commerce on Instagram.
Tips for using instagram for upholstery business
Using a social network for a company can be quite confusing for anyone who is not familiar with the technology, and may not have the results that the company expects. For it, there are many courses to manage social networks of organizations, but they are very expensive, and there is no guarantee that they will work.
If you have an Instagram account of your upholstery business, but don't get followers, likes or make sales; You may not have paid enough attention to the following tips that we will explain below:
Here is the most important aspect of an Instagram account to succeed. Usually, when people view publications, they are searching for something fun, innovative, and informative that makes them feel comfortable with the content.
If you have to offer upholstery, and all kinds of fabrics, you can try publishing entertaining information that makes them want to see more until they buy the fabrics. Also, Instagram stories are the perfect way to give a precise message and receive feedback: You need to buy this upholstery now!
Create a winning profile
The most important thing is the first impression you generate with the public; That is why it is advisable to create a reliable, serious, legitimate, and dynamic profile. In this way, people feel secure to enter. Remember to make a profile in which people are willing to give their money to buy new upholstery. You can use:
· The company logo
· An ordered feed
· Place the address
· If it is an e-commerce, place the URL
· Provide information about all the products
Understand your audience
Many companies have failed in the world of 3.0 marketing, for not worrying about understanding the needs and taste of their audience. The best way to meet your client is to have direct communication with them, and let them know that you will be aware of their needs. The tools to have more audience information are:
· Surveys in stories
· Review comments on posts and answer them
-Maybe you are interested: Levantex: upholstery fabric for furniture wholesale-
Hashtag (#) or also known as a tag, is the tool that positions contents in specific categories with its use. Usually, you have to use the "#" in keywords that have the caption of a publication, but you may not use many at the same time at the end of the caption.
As a tip, you must search for the most relevant Hashtags for the type of publication you will do because you will not want to see your post in a category that nobody reviews. All publications that have at least one Hashtag receive almost hundreds of views of people, but we recommend that:
· Do not spam
· Look for tags that have a good monthly search
· Do not overload the post with Hashtags
· Use Trend Hashtags
Know when to post
Not posting content is bad, but posting excess of it is also very bad. Uploading a lot of content can tire your audience. Also, as a consequence, you will run out of material to publish, and you may publish things out of place. That is why we recommend you to make use of Instagram stories because they disappear every 24 hours and you can reuse posts.
Collaborate and mention others
Collaborative advertising is the most effective way to get visits to your profile because you are redirecting all the traffic that a company has to it. This type of collaboration is a deal where everyone gains followers.
Analyze your success and build on it
Each week you must do a count of following and unfollows you had, see all the activities you did, and see how you can improve the management of the Instagram profile.
In Levantex we have a wide range of upholstery fabrics and we try to meet the needs of each client. Are you interested? Get in contact with us.
Every year there is a new fashion, which tells us that we must change furniture because of the fabric that covers it, the color, and other things that are no longer fashionable. But if it is upholstered, you can keep them and make them look like a new one.
Furniture is the soul of a house. If they look bad, the house will look bad. That is why we will talk about furniture upholster. It is important to know the most durable fabric and the possible trends of 2020.
What is a furniture upholstery? Why is it important?
The upholstery is when a fabric, spring, or stuffed cover is placed on a piece of furniture, and a craftsman or a bulldozer is the charge to do it.
What is the most durable fabric for upholstered furniture?
There are many types of durable fabrics for upholstering furniture, and its preservation will only depend on the type of use you give to the fabric. It is also necessary to constantly take care of it, and maintain its upholstery, because, without proper attention, it may be damaged earlier than expected. The most durables are:
· Leather: It is the most durable upholstery, and is the most popular in the market for its appearance.
· Polyester: It has very good quality when the fabric is completely polyester. If so, it will not deteriorate quickly.
· Cotton: If the cotton is very thick, the upholstery will be durable, but it can be easily stained.
· Wool: This type of fabric is also of good quality, but if you combine it with synthetic fabric, it will increase its durability.
-Maybe you are interested: Winter upholstery trends for Christmas-
How to clean a upholstered furniture?
The client can take an upholstery of the best quality and with the best furniture, but if you do not take care of the furniture upholstery, it will not matter the best quality you receive because it will be damaged within a few months.
We will give you tips to clean and take care of it, and the different types of fabric it has. The best way to maintain a furniture upholstery is:
· Leather: Dust and dirt should be cleaned with a microfiber cloth, and then apply special leather moisturizers. It will prevent cracking.
· Polyester : All dust and crumbs must be removed with a vacuum cleaner, and then the company must ask the cleaning code, because it may be cleaned:
· With a cleaner.
· Cotton: This furniture is the dirtiest, so you have to clean them with a vacuum cleaner. If it has a stain, it can be cleaned with water and detergent.
· Wool: Basically, it is the same procedure as before.
-Maybe you are interested: Upholstery fabrics for cars wholesaler-
Levantex, textile solutions and upholstery fabric
Levantex is a company that has more than 20 years in the textile market, offering the best upholstery fabrics, at a fair price. One of its objectives is to find a way to satisfy the customer with the fabrics they want. The best textile and upholstery fabric solutions they offer are:
Levantex upholstery collections
· Canvas: It is a fabric that withstands a lot of heat and is very comfortable to the touch.
· Ucubi: It is a fabric upholstery that is not flammable like the others.
· Tino: It is a bit smoother than the canvas, but it resists abrasion better.
Upholstery fabrics furniture trends for 2020
Although Levantex does not handle 100% information on trends in home decoration and interior design, they are able to make elegant and timeless upholstery. The trending fabrics to upholster furniture is:
· Velvet: This year, bronze and earth colors will be used.
· Leather: The typical black color that represents this upholstery will return.
· Cotton: The tone will be clear for this type of upholstery. The color white, sky blue, and cyan are perfect.
Every year there is an increase in home decoration sales, not only because Christmas is approaching, but families want to start the new year with a beautiful home. The curtains, the furniture, and the tablecloths are the first thing they replace to highlight the home.
We will talk about upholstery trends for Christmas, and how to take advantage of this season to sell fashionable upholstery.
Trends in winter decoration
The winter decorations are very friendly and comfortable because it is the coldest season of the year, and the union of the family brings a warmness at home that can not be compared to anything. This time the winter upholstery trends for Christmas are to use blues, grays, and earth tones to provide a great atmosphere for any room.
People can buy new furniture and decoration, or they can remake the upholstery to all the furniture they have to take advantage of them and not contaminate the environment. The second option is the most economical, and the best to design the decoration to suit you.
In winter there are many decoration styles, the most outstanding are:
-Maybe you are interested: Fabrics fairs meeting and events for 2019 and 2020-
Ideas for Christmas decoration
Every year you must combine winter and Christmas decorations to have harmony between the objects and the colors of the new furniture upholstery. The ornaments have to suit perfectly with the style of the space; for example, a tree with vintage jingle bells must match with an old or minimalist decoration style in the space.
The best Christmas decoration ideas for your home are:
· Upholstering the furniture: The cost of new furniture is indeed quite expensive, that is why we recommend you to upholster the ones you have at home with another fabric to make them look different. For example, a winter upholstery on December may look great.
· Make new curtains: The curtains in jacquard offered by Levantex is the best option to remodel your home. It will make a difference just by placing them.
· Use lights on the ceiling: If the upholstery is dark, use white lights on the ceiling, they will highlight the new winter decoration.
· Tablecloths and centerpieces: The most prominent part of a Christmas decoration is the dining room. In Levantex, you can request jacquard fabric with Christmas designs to accompany the ornaments on the table.
Trends in upholstery, tablecloths and cushions for Christmas
In the winter season, Christmas will be always be a trend. In those days, people use typical colors like green, white and red; snowmen, Christmas trees, and much more decorations.
Here is the perfect opportunity for stores to increase their sales in current, which are:
· Use red curtains with Christmas details.
· Place snowman-themed cushions.
· Put tablecloths with stars, snowmen, and Christmas trees.
· Use padded Christmas dolls on the couch.
The upholstery businesses are the most benefited if they have a jacquard fabric with Christmas themes because it has thousands of applications to decorate a house in those days. That happens because December is a month with high demands in purchases.
Discover the Christmas collection of Levantex. If you want to know more information, contact us.