Each season has a different trend in colors, clothes, and decorations for the home. It will depend on the country, the weather, the color of the plants, and the designers that mark the style that will be used throughout the year.
So, take note! Because if you buy the fabrics with the colors that will be a trend throughout the year, you can design fashionable clothes to take advantage of it. But if you are a wholesale textile seller, this may interest you twice to generate more sales and contracts with designers.
To continue, we will talk about textile trends 2020 in colors, patterned fabrics, and the type of them that will be fashionable for decorating homes and clothes.
Trends in colors for 2020
Color is the most important thing to be popular because when we talk about fabrics and textiles, its trends are based on the type of fabric and its appearances. Now, we will have two sections, one for home design and another for clothes fabrics.
A group of color professionals called Color Community is dedicated to predicting the colors that will be a trend in a specific year. They talked about some styles to always have a fashionable home, which are:
· New Addreses: It uses green, brown, and orange tones.
· Sun-Risa: They recommend to use bright and light colors, such as pink, yellow, and fuchsia.
· Team-Set: This style is more alike to grays and black tones. Also, it has poor lighting, and it can be a little bit minimalist.
· Falling up: The style has soft and warm tones like beige, including, the white to make you feel the comfort of a home.
· Me, Anymore: It has desert tones. Some textiles can have jacquard and can give comfort just by being there.
The color and style of the clothing changes due to each season of the year, or for some important event that is about to happen. Most designers use colors according to the vegetation, climate, and environment that people will find in their country. The main styles are:
· Spring-Summer: At this time of the year, floral, square, and jacquard fabrics are used. The perfect colors for this season are blue, green, white, and all the light colors to escape from the heat.
· Autumn-Winter: In this second period of the year, you can already see a thicker fabric and dark colors to conserve the warm. The colors that will predominate this year are navy blue, black, gray, white, earth, and cherry colors.
Patterned fabrics for 2020
Printed fabrics also have their time to be a fashion trend. By 2020, Milano Unica made suggestions of colors, fabrics with textures, and perfect combinations. The proposals were:
· Cous Cous Rap: In this style, the extra red predominates, the garments have a lot of texture, and it is very necessary to use fabrics with jacquard designs to stand out to the rest. The perfect colors for this type of clothing are olive green, red, turquoise, and morocco blue.
· Bon Bon Jazz: It is very difficult to get a single color to this style, but the blue and white colors are perfect for it, including the bronze and pastel pink.
· Funky Tabbouleh: The recommended colors for this style are violet, orange, silver, and metallic colors. The damask and brocade jacquard can not be missing in any of its designs.
What type of fabric will be a trend in 2020?
The textile trends 2020 will depend on the country where you live, but it is not necessary to follow the trends of others when you can make your own, and Levantex can offer you the best fabrics according to your taste of fashion. However, the fabrics most used by interior designers, and fashion designers are:
· Trench coat
Upholstery fabric is the aspect that people do not consider when they buy a car, and they do not know that it can affect driving comfort. For this, we will talk about the best types of upholstery to the seats of a car, its characteristics, and how to take care of them to preserve them as new.
Types of upholstery
It is important to define to the client that there are many types of upholstery fabric for cars, and everything will depend on the style that each person wants. It can be upholstered with countless materials, but the main ones are:
This type of upholstery is used for high-end cars because it is quite expensive, and their durability is greater than other fabrics. As an advantage, it is easy to clean, and the result of its use makes the car looks luxurious inside. Furthermore, it resists temperature changes without damage its appearance.
Usually, it is used in most of the new cars because they have a lower cost, are easy to customize, and do not get so hot. These types of fabrics are for family cars. Also, they need to be cleaned regularly to prevent damage and can be changed much easier than other tapestries. The main types are:
· Alcantara fabric: It has a great resemblance to leather, and usually comes installed in sports cars.
· Auto cloth: It is the most common in cars nowadays, and there is a wide variety of colors.
· Microfiber fabric: It is a fabric with synthetic fibers that, due to its physical characteristics, can be used to upholster a car.
It is a fabric that is not as exclusive as leather, but it is not a standard material as fabric. This type of material resists high temperatures, but not as well as leather does, and it is not necessary to clean it as often as ordinary cloth. It can be obtained in high-end cars of any recognized brand.
What kind of fabric is best for car?
Now is the moment to choose the best kind of material for an automobile because we already know the varieties of upholstery used nowadays by vehicles. The best type of fabric for cars will depend on the style that the person looks for, their tastes, and the model he is using.
It means that any of the three types of fabrics mentioned above are the best fabrics for cars that exist. But, if we could choose between one kind of material, it would be the Alcantara. It is an exclusive fabric for any type of car. Its characteristics are perfect for any occasion and will make you feel like you are in a luxury car.
-Maybe you are interested: What social media platforms are best for interiors design-
How to protect the car upholstery
Now, we are going to talk about the cleanliness and maintenance of the upholstery. All types of seats in the cars must take care to last for many years. That is the reason why we will give you tips to maintain the upholstery of your car in perfect conditions:
· Avoid eating food in the car: It is normal for children to eat sweets or fast food inside the vehicle, but we advise you to stop allowing it. In this way, you prevent stains in the seats.
· Vacuum the seats: When you have cloth seats, it is advisable to vacuum them once a week to remove the dust, the dirt, or the crumbs of food.
· Remove stains: If the seat is stained for any reason, you should remove them as soon as possible. In this way, you will preserve the cloth and avoid its deterioration.
· Do not smoke cigarettes: This reason is obvious because a single burn in the seat could make irreparable damages.
· Apply a nutrient product (leather and alcantara): Cleaning the leather seats is much easier than the others. A special leather product should be applied a few times a year to prevent cracking.
Levantex car fabrics
If we already choose the best types of upholstery fabric for cars and how to care for them, now we need to get the best company that can develop your ideas. The perfect company to get the best of it is Levantex.
This company does not specialize in fabrics for cars, but as a fabric manufacturing company, and they can develop new ideas to help people who need some upholstery for a vehicle. Feel free to make contact with them, and place an order of upholstery wholesale
At some point in life, we have seen Jacquard fabrics in the decoration of the curtains of a house, in clothes or ties, but we did not know that they existed or that they had that name. Next, we will talk about what is Jacquard print, its features, types, and what are the fashionable Jacquard fabrics in 2020.
The jacquard print is a type of fabric that has woven drawings on it, which have quite complicated designs. The fabric designs make the decoration more sophisticated and luxurious. It is normal to confuse the Jacquard style with the print or the embroidery, but this material is different because all the details and designs are made in the same fabric that is used as a base.
To make this fabric, we have to use a machine called Jacquard Loom. This tool worked using punched cards by moving the warp threads to weave the patterns that will belong to the fabric. Currently, electronic machines are used to increase the speed of this technique but retaining the beauty of this type of fabric.
What fabrics are recommended for Jacquard?
It is true that Jacquard can be made in almost all fabrics, but it is not suggested because it can risk the integrity of the fabric. That is why the materials recommended making Jacquard without any problem are:
· Synthetic fabric
Characteristics, types and uses of Jacquard fabric
The world of Jacquard fabric is quite wide because it has many uses for decoration and clothing; there are different types of fabrics for all occasions, and each one has several characteristics that make them different. We will explain in detail everything you need to know about Jacquard fabric.
Each textile has its own characteristics, from the softness of the materials to the resistance to dust and weather. But all Jacquard fabrics share certain characteristics in common such as:
· Versatility: It can be used for any type of home decoration. For example, you can use it as a detail in ties, scarves, or sweaters. Also, you can give details to sheets or things in a room.
· Resistance: The fabric withstands strong wrinkles, dust, and is not damaged over time.
· Decorative: It is a type of fabric that facilitates decoration in any house.
· Be very careful: It is always necessary to keep it clean and give it the care it needs to preserve it over the years.
· Relief: Jacquard fabrics have a relief where you can feel the figures made to beautify and give better details.
Jacquard fabric types
This type of fabric has a world of varieties to choose from, some of them are made for clothes, and others are made to decorate a house or dining room. The main types are:
· Tapestry: It is a type of fabric that imitates the old decorations of the houses, which has soft colors and comfortable figures for the eyes.
· Damascus: It is a cotton or silk fabric, which is soft and slightly transparent. Its main feature is that its material is a single color.
· Brocatel: It is a type of fabric that has relief and is quite tight.
· Matelassé: It is a wool, cotton or silk fabric, which has floral designs and a comfortable and padded appearance
· Brocade: It is a fabric that sometimes contains metallic threads, and has a large number of reliefs.
-Maybe you are interested: Fabrics fairs meeting and events for 2019 and 2020-
Jacquard fabric uses
From the beginning, we have said that Jacquard fabric is quite elegant, comfortable, and with small details that make a good difference. Many uses can be given, but the main ones are:
· Clothing: Many apparel items have this type of fabric, such as jackets, flannels, sweaters, scarves, etc.
· Carpets: It can be used on carpets to match the upholstery of the armchairs or the old upholstery.
· Room decoration: Jacquard fabric can be used for shower curtains, window curtains, armchairs, tablecloths, and some other household items that have cloth.
· Decoration for sheets: Many hotels use this type of fabric for quilts, cloths, sheets, and carpets.
Trends in Jacquard for 2020
The jacquard print has always been in fashion at any time of the year. But, we must have in mind that when Christmas is approaching, there is an increase in the sales of ornaments and clothes with Jacquard print with some Christmas symbol. Also, in summer, there is a time when it is preferred to use the Jacquard style with light fabrics and embroidered flowers with a Matalassé style.
If we talk about interior decoration, it is also used in armchairs for three people, Christmas ornaments, and luxury curtains. The tapestry will be a trend for its vintage style. Besides, it combines with any type of house decoration or living room. Do you want to discover the jacquard collection of Levantex?